Natsuyaki Miyabi International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuyaki Miyabi International

Fans of Natsuyaki Miyabi worldwide, gather here! A place to talk about our beloved Miya~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

User introductions

Go down 
+2
Ryang
Admin Mimi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Mimi
Admin
Admin Mimi

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:09 am

Please introduce yourselves here!

I'm just going to start!

Mimi, the one who created this forum (because I thought the internet lacked a proper Miyabi-fanforum), real name is Milva. Currently 19, a german girl studying English and Biology (2nd semester).

I've been a H!P fan sicne late 2007 and ever since I started out, Miyabi was my favorite! ♥ Proud to say that I shook her hands!

Apart from that I like drawing (especially H!P fanarts), reading, Harry Potter and Sweets!
Back to top Go down
https://natsuyakimiyabifans.forumieren.com
Ryang

Ryang

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 am

I'm Ryang (or Sya) but my real name is Priscillia (but.. please, don't call me by my name, i hate it! xD). I'm 21 years old and actually i'm a trainee to become waitress. I know,I began late but I didn't want to study any more.

I know hello!project since 2002 with Morning Musume but I really began to be interested in 2004 with Berryz Kobo. Miyabi is my first favorite idol since that year (2004). & My dream came true when I was able to shake her hands last month ago. She's really amazing ! ♥ To see her for the first time after 8 years... it was just magic!

Other hobbies: Music (Hello!Project (of course), AKB48 & sisters, Arashi, K-Pop since few months), 'graphic creations' (icons, gifs, banners.. etc...) & Japanese dramas.

AH! And I specify one thing: my English is really bad. I'm sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Eyikii

Eyikii

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Hello Everyone

I'm Eyikii and just turned 23 (oh no). My real name is Erick, my nickname is Eyik because of my niece pronouncing my name wrong. I'm in Aviation Industry and enjoying my single life for 9 years now. yay!

I first saw Miyabi in their Special Generation PV and she really caught my attention. but I started focusing on my fandom when Very Beauty was released. Wow, I wish i could shake her hands someday ^_^

I like watching H!P stuffs, funny Jdramas, Gaki no Tsuukai, Playing Piano, Drums and Video Games.

I hope I could see everyone here someday ^_^

Let's Enjoy lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Mimi
Admin
Admin Mimi

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Welcome, you too^^ great to have you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Pi-chicci

Pi-chicci

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 am

umm Hi everyone ^^
Young 13 y o Okai Chisato & Hello! Project fan from Finland here. And btw I'm a girl : D
I've been Hello! Project fan since 2008, and my favorite groups are Morning Musume and C-ute. And Okai Chisato is my absolute eternal love and oshi.
I love reading, especially Harry Potters ^^ I also love manga, Dragon Ball Z is the best ever!
Aside from Hello! Project I also sometimes listen 2NE1, Girl's generation & Nishino Kana.
And I also really enjoy making graphics :3

Oh and also, I'm sorry for my bad english and spelling mistakes~
Back to top Go down
Admin Mimi
Admin
Admin Mimi

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 am

Thank you for joining and welcome!!!

We now have 17 users, that's great ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakiaii

Sakiaii

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:24 am

Hello! I think I'm done playing with the settings so it's time to introduce myself finally Smile

Joined for fun but I'm a shy kid so hopefully I'm going to be more active in the conversions then I am on H!O, btw my username there is Kecham (just trying out a new name here because I was thinking of changing it there) I have a lot of interests and I love all H!P groups and members. I make most of my posts when I feel sleepy so if my grammar goes strange from time to time... yup! that's why.

Yoroshiku.

Back to top Go down
NatsuMiya

NatsuMiya

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:20 am

Hello everyone my name is Costanza and I'm from Palermo (Italy).
I hate my name so please call me Chibi-chan or Miya U_U
I have 18 years old and I go to school!
I saw Miya the first time in 2008.I found with my friend Kumiko Kokoro no tamago on youtube,it was love at first sight! <3
Since it passed long time I still support her with my heart!
I also meet her in Paris for Buono! concert<3<3
I love making video of H!p dance and i really love candy and Harry Potter !!!

(Sorry for bad english ;__; )
Back to top Go down
Eyikii

Eyikii

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:34 pm

welcome here chibi-chan ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

User introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: User introductions   User introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natsuyaki Miyabi International :: Fans' section :: About You-
Jump to: