Natsuyaki Miyabi International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuyaki Miyabi International

Fans of Natsuyaki Miyabi worldwide, gather here! A place to talk about our beloved Miya~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miyabi Overseas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rokun

Miyabi Overseas Empty
PostSubject: Miyabi Overseas   Miyabi Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 am

Were you one of the lucky ones to have met or at least seen Miyabi overseas? Maybe this can be a place to talk about it! Very Happy More specific threads could possibly work too...

I just thought I'd get the ball rolling - While I did attend some Berryz & H!P concerts when I was in Japan, there wasn't much in the way of Miyabi encounters (this was before they did all the crazy promotional events like they do now). However, I had an awesome time with her when she came with Berryz to Sakura-con in Seattle. Learning afterward that it was a common experience of her fans, there were multiple times we connected eyes and waved at each other during the panel, concert, etc. She really does appear very attentive to her fans.

Also, I gave her a gift of some earrings bearing my university's symbol at the first signing, and when I spoke to her at the next one she said that of course she remembered me giving them to her, and that she had them with her. Very Happy It made me quite happy, lol.

Looking forward to more of the same in New Jersey in June, though I have to think of another gift...
That's another reason I thought I'd get a thread started in here. Wink Mimi met her with Buono! in Paris too, right?
Back to top Go down
Admin Mimi
Admin
Admin Mimi

Miyabi Overseas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi Overseas   Miyabi Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:56 am

Aww no, I think this is great. I will split this up into more accurate descriptions if necessary, but I don't think it will happen Smile

It's great how often you've seen her already!!!

And yes, I met her in Paris.

The first time, when she jumped out of the white van (LOL) in front of the concert hall and stood right in front of me (my avatar shows a pic of that moment), and she waved and smiled at me who stood there open-mouthed like an idiot~

Since I was in first row during the concert, I managed to get her attention a quite a few times and made eye-contact as well (I have to add that I was desperately trying to catch her attention too haha).
I was one of the lucky 100 to get to the signing session afterwards, and Miyabi oohhh'd at my read Miya-R'nmB4. I was able to tell her that I'd always dreamed of this moment, but the rest that I wanted to say got lost since she told me she'd seen me during the live (I knew that, but the fact that she'd remembered my face brought me up to cloud 9).
I thanked her for that (haha), and she reached out both hands which, instead of shaking, I awkwardly put in both hands of mine.... lol.

After the concert we waited for them to come out, and again I was in first line - waving my red glowsticks, Miya made eye-contact with me twice more <3 <3

I've got a full concert-report on my blog: Blog entry: Buono! in Paris 2012

here a few more pics:

Miyabi Overseas 10s445889
(I'm th one with the opened mouth & red shirt)

Miyabi Overseas 428592_303578419701801_100001489374308_802039_31733424_n

Miyabi Overseas Blogger-image-2037985084 Miya signed everything with a golden pen, special snowflake haha
Back to top Go down
https://natsuyakimiyabifans.forumieren.com
MiaLxN

MiaLxN

Miyabi Overseas Empty
PostSubject: Miya ♥   Miyabi Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:21 am

Mimi ! I recognize you O.o' .. I was in Paris too ! I was with my friend ! She wore a cosplay of Lady Panther ! I don't know if you remember that ! So , you are so lucky ! When Miya arrived , i was behind all the people but i saw her head ! [ I was really happy ! ] Next , i can't have the luck to participate at the signing session ! >.< !
Back to top Go down
Admin Mimi
Admin
Admin Mimi

Miyabi Overseas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi Overseas   Miyabi Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 am

I do remember! Wow, that's so cool Very Happy I especially remember your friend because of her cosplay hahaa!!

Do you maybe have some photos to share? Very Happy

And did you see the reports of the concert? (Hello! Pro Time Ep 44, Hello! Project Girls News ep 01 and a french TV report from NoLife)
Back to top Go down
https://natsuyakimiyabifans.forumieren.com
MiaLxN

MiaLxN

Miyabi Overseas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi Overseas   Miyabi Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 am

Yes ! She was really in condition for this concert !Very Happy . Unfortunately , i don't have any photos , but i think that my friends have some oh them , if i can i'll share them Smile .

Yes , sure ! I saw it ! It's a good report !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miyabi Overseas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi Overseas   Miyabi Overseas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyabi Overseas
Page 1 of 1