Natsuyaki Miyabi International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuyaki Miyabi International

Fans of Natsuyaki Miyabi worldwide, gather here! A place to talk about our beloved Miya~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miyabi in Buono!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Mimi
Admin
Admin Mimi

Miyabi in Buono! Empty
PostSubject: Miyabi in Buono!   Miyabi in Buono! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:29 am

in which her rocking side is showing! Miya gets to do all sorts of things with Buono!, like cms, rock concerts with a live band (Dolce, yay) and she even went to Paris!
Back to top Go down
https://natsuyakimiyabifans.forumieren.com
MiaLxN

MiaLxN

Miyabi in Buono! Empty
PostSubject: Buono   Miyabi in Buono! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 am

I remember ! That's thanks to Buono that i knew Miya ! And now i'm so glad to discover her ! She's so perfect ! And i had the luck to see her in Paris during Buono's concert !
Back to top Go down
rokun

Miyabi in Buono! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi in Buono!   Miyabi in Buono! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Hmm, I suppose this should go here? Laughing

So I watched Gomen nasai finally...

I can say I understand the title now, lol. Damn you, Airi. Razz

Of course, you'll have no idea what I'm talking about if you haven't seen it yourself Laughing
.........Which you should...

Btw, I don't think it was ever posted to the tracker (but probably one of the girls' threads), but here's a page with direct download links to the subbed version. Smile
http: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ah, dang, can't post links yet? lol. Well I split it up, so with a little copy/pasting...

Last edited by rokun on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Mimi
Admin
Admin Mimi

Miyabi in Buono! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi in Buono!   Miyabi in Buono! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:39 am

why can't you post links? There is a button for those ^^

And yupp, the version was posted on the H!O tracker - I immediately deleted my raw version XD

Miya was really great in that movie, her acting was very convincing- her glares, her body language and even her voice when recaptilating her story!! I had (tbh) thought Miya to be one of the weaker actresses in H!P, but I can proudly say that I thought she was the most convincing one in Gomenasai ^^

Can't wait to see her in the BB stageplay!
Back to top Go down
rokun

Miyabi in Buono! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi in Buono!   Miyabi in Buono! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 am

^ It says we're not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days after registering Laughing And trying to use the button (and the bbs code) doesn't do anything either - it just treats the flags as text.

If you didn't mean to do that, it might be something you can set in the forum options. ^^;

So you just got the subbed version too? I wonder if it will give you a different impression than when you watched it in just Japanese Laughing I'm glad I posted it here then! Everyone should download it!

Miya did play the perfect scary girl Laughing Although I was falling in love with Airi's acting too...
Back to top Go down
Admin Mimi
Admin
Admin Mimi

Miyabi in Buono! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi in Buono!   Miyabi in Buono! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 am

Hmmm I guess it just didn't apply to me since I created the forum, but this rule actually makes sense- I don't want any bots here so I think I'll keep it ^^ Please bear with it for now! (If you notice anything else, please ask about it in the questions thread!)

Yeah I watched it quite a while ago, and it DID make the movie far easier to understand unless you're fluent in Japanese! Especially how Miya's curse works ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miyabi in Buono! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyabi in Buono!   Miyabi in Buono! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyabi in Buono!
Page 1 of 1